Tomintoul Distillery Speyside region of Scotland,
This is a distillery in Ballindalloch, founded in 1964, near to the village of Tomintoul the highest village in the Highlands and the Glenlivet estate, the distillery is owned and operated by Angus Dundee Distillers, PLC, of London, England, which also owns and operates the Glencadam distillery, in Brechin, Angus, Dundee in Scotland.
In 1974 the distillery doubled in capacity when two extra stills were installed, producing a range of single malts of different ages, a peated malt, and a vintage malt.
- Tomintoul Distillery Postcode AB37 9A
- Tomintoul Distillery Geolocation Latitude 57.311413 Longitude -3.415567
- Tomintoul Distillery Weather Forecast
- Tomintoul Distillery Reviews
- Tomintoul Distillery Discussion Forum
- Tomintoul Distillery Tracks & Routes