This distillery is the oldest operating distillery in the Scottish Highlands, it was founded as the Milltown Distillery by George Taylor and Alexander Milne in 1786 as an alternative to the waning of flax dressing industry.
The distillery is now 230 years old, discover the ancient craft of distilling spirits, with a rich, smooth, Chives Regal blend and the classic Speyside malt at their heart at a natural cask strength this includes a Bourbon barrel of Chivas Regal 12 years old.
A hogshead of Chivas Regal 18 years old, a sherry butt of Chivas Regal 25 years old and another single sherry butt containing Strathisla 25 years old.
The distillery is just 5 min away by foot from the railway station in Keith.
- Strathisla Distilery Postcode AB55 5BS
- Strathisla Distilery Geolocation Latitude 57.547535 Longitude -2.954002
- Strathisla Distilery Map
- Strathisla Distilery Weather Forecast
- Strathisla Distilery Reviews
- Strathisla Distilery Discussion Forum
- Strathisla Distilery Tracks & Routes