- Longmorn Distillery Postcode IV30 3SJ
- Longmorn Distillery Latitude 57.608154° N Longitude -3.2825084° E
- Longmorn Distillery 4 day weather forecast
- Longmorn Distillery Map
- Longmorn Distillery Reviews
- Longmorn Distillery Discussion Forum
Longmorn Distillery built on the site of an old chapel, the distillery was founded by John Duff and two associates, Charles Shirres and George Thomson in 1894,
In the early 1970's, Longmorn merged with the distillery Glenlivet to create "The Glenlivet Distillers Ltd".
The distillery doubled its production capacity in 1972 and again in 1974.
The number of stills went from 4 to 8. Seagram purchased the distillery in 1977.
Longmorn is one of the few distilleries who never stopped production.
Longmorn is part of the collection "Heritage Collection".