This is a lovely museum known as Groam House Museum is an outstanding centre for Pictish and Celtic Art in Ross-shire.
The unique display is focused on 15 carved Pictish stones, sculptures and Pictish art, with a permanent display of a magnificent Rosemarkie cross-slab, decorated with enigmatic Pictish symbols and Christian crosses, all originating in the village,
The George Bain Collection has been awarded the status of a Recognised Collection of National Significance by Museums Galleries Scotland, the first in the Highlands.
- Groam House Museum Geolocation Latitide 57.59126° N Longitude -4.11481° E
- Groam House Museum Postcode IV10 8UF
- Groam House Museum Map
- Groam House Museum Weather Forecast
- Groam House Museum Reviews
- Groam House Museum Discussions
- Groam House Museum Tracks & Routes
25 March - 31 October:
Monday - Friday; 11.00am - 4.30pm,
Saturday & Sunday 2.00pm - 4.30pm