Drumtochty Castle is set on the southern edge of Drumtochty Forest dating back to 1812 surrounded in 350 acres of a wild woodland glen and breath taking landscapes.
This magnificent neo-Gothic castle is a opulent 19th century Scottish castle and Estate, this is an exclusive venue offering you complete privacy for you and your guests.
- Drumtochty Castle Postcode AB30 1TP
- Drumtochty Castle Geolocation Latitude 56.91078° N Longitude -2.494524° E
- Drumtochty Castle Map
- Drumtochty Castle weather forecast
- Drumtochty Castle Reviews
- Drumtochty Castle Discussion Forum
- Drumtochty Castle Tracks & Routes
There is a is stunning fairy tale church dating back to 18th century, in the grounds St Palladius, rich in heritage and stunning architecture, available for hire along with the whole estate.
As you drive through the main gates to Drumtochty Castle, the tree lined driveway opens out onto beautiful sweeping grounds and a two acre pond featuring a stunning bridge.
The interiors are decorated throughout with ancient portraits and antique furniture providing your guests with an authentic castle experience, the castle accommodation provides a range of luxury accommodation.