The Arisaig Land, Sea & Islands Centre
The Land, Sea & Islands Centre is entirely community owned and run, they have one part-time employee, and the rest of the staff give their time cheerfully and voluntarily.
In 2015 the centre was completely refurbished to high environmental standards and has become a firm favourite with visitors and local residents, You will find Scottish books, local crafts, excellent displays and a splendid view over Arisaig bay.
They are family-friendly, with lots of hands-on exhibits and activities for children, and absorbing stories and objects for everyone else.
- Arisaig Land Sea & Islands Centre Postcode PH39 4NU
- Arisaig Land Sea & Islands Centre Geolocation 56.9101° N Longitude -5.8427° W
- Arisaig Land Sea & Islands Centre Map
- Arisaig Land Sea & Islands Centre Weather Forecast
- Arisaig Land Sea & Islands Centre Discussion Forum
- Arisaig Land Sea & Islands Centre Reviews
- Arisaig Land Sea & Islands Centre Tracks & Routes
You can find out about the area’s amazing marine and wildlife here, and explore some of Arisaig’s surprising historical connections, the exhibitions has grown and now covers a surprising range of subjects: from crofting, fishing and knitting to wartime espionage training!
If you buy something from the shop or make a donation, you’re helping the community in a very direct way.
Everything they receive goes back into projects that will have a positive impact on Arisaig, the people who live here and this very special environment.