Uist Community Riding School Balivanich, Isle of Benbecula
Uist Community Riding School is situated at the Stables in Balivanich On the B892 on the north west of Benbecula, here you can experience the beauty of the Western Isles on one of the well schooled horses, People of all abilities are welcome and there is an indoor school for beginners or nervous riders. BHS approved.
They are within easy access to the airport and other local amenities, 30 minutes drive from the ferry terminals of Lochmaddy and Lochboisdale.
- Uist Community Riding School Geolocation Latitude 57.891429° N Longitude -4.328248° W
- Uist Community Riding School Postcode HS7 5LA
- Uist Community Riding School Map
- Uist Community Riding School Weather Forecast
- Uist Community Riding School Reviews
- Uist Community Riding School Discussion Forum
- Uist Community Riding School Tracks & Routes
The Riding School caters for all ages and abilities and offers a wide variety of all weather activities throughout the year including, Beach Rides, Riding Lessons, Hacks, Pony Rides, enjoy Outer Hebrides pony trekking alongside the machair grasses that carpet the coast, hacking on sandy beaches with an abundance of wildlife on the island including, corncrakes, hen harriers, sea eagles, short eared owls, whooper swans, red deer, sea otters, harbour porpoises, grey seals, common seals, and quiet roads on a route that covers 185 miles, 10 islands and 6 causeways choose to ride inland trails in the Western Isles, or enjoy a Hebrides riding break taking in the hill and mountain trails of these islands.
More than anything else, there is an unbeatable sense of freedom that accompanies riding holidays in the Outer Hebrides.