Inverallochy Golf Course in Aberdeenshire, founded in 1888
This is an 18-hole links course which boasts views of the sea on every hole, although fairly short by modern day standards at 5,436 yards and having six par 3's, it is nevertheless a testing challenge for any level of golfer.
Being a traditional type of links course, the way each hole plays is very dependent on wind direction, the addition of 50 bunkers and other modifications have made Golf Club a scenic and challenging links run, set against the sea, The greens at Inverallochy Golf Club are always some of the best you can find anywhere in Scotland, their friendly staff offer freshly cooked food every day in the warm inviting clubhouse, visiting golfers and non golfers will always be welcomed.
- Inverallochy Golf Club Postcode AB43 8XY
- Inverallochy Golf Club Geolocation 57.667924° N Longitude -1.920226° W
- Inverallochy Golf Club Map
- Inverallochy Golf Club Weather Forecast
- Inverallochy Golf Club Reviews
- Inverallochy Golf Club Discussion Forum
The amateur course record of 57 is held by local member Steven J Young, former Scottish Boys', Youth and Men's Internationalist and Walker Cup player.