This is a 9-hole course, remote, quaint, beautifully and well maintained, a challenging course where the 5th tee plays over another green, through a gap and over a gully to a green some 50-100 yards down the hill, best to take an iron shot to the landing area on top of the ridge and a 7-9 iron shot from there onto the green.
There are wonderful views across Strath Spey to mountains of the Cairngorms from the 7th Tee and birds, bunnies and the occasional ambling sheep, with burns and ditches providing a natural hazard on all holes, a relatively short course but a good test of golf, surrounded by stunning scenery especially late in the afternoon when the sun is a bit lower in the sky.
- Carrbridge Golf Course Geolocation Latitude 57.287486 Longitude -3.811978
- Carrbridge Golf Course Postcode PH23 3AU
- Carrbridge Golf Course Map
- Carrbridge Golf Course Weather Forecast
- Carrbridge Golf Course Reviews
- Carrbridge Golf Course Discussion Forum
- Carrbridge Golf Course Tracks & Routes
There is a "honesty box" for payment when the office and cafe is closed.
The people there are very warm and friendly and make you feel extremely welcome from the minute you arrive.
The clubhouse offers drinks, snacks and lunches, with the added advantage of excellent tea and home made cakes, they open from 8.30am to 5.30pm in the summer months.