Strathpuffer 24 Mountain Bike endurance GPS track, please note the track can change from year to year
- Riders must compete on pedal bikes using human power.
- Riders cannot accept outside mechanical assistance or parts on the course except from other competitors.
- Riders may accept outside assistance and change parts at the designated service area.
- Only one rider per team may compete at the same time.
- Riders must 'dib' at the control on every completed lap.
- Any riders/teams retiring must contact an official as soon as possible.
- All riders must carry emergency food supplies, a whistle, survival blanket and an emergency light.
- All riders must carry or wear appropriate clothing for warmth in the event.
- All riders must carry a basic first aid kit.
- All competitors under-16 years must provide written permission from parents.
- Any non-school competitors who will be under-14 during the event must contact the organiser's before entering. If entry is permitted by the organisers the competitor must be accompanied by an adult at all times whilst competing.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this track on other bookmarking websites.