Fettercairn Distillery, Laurencekirk, Sir Alexander Ramsay a Scottish landowner became one of the first to apply for a license, and the Fettercairn distillery was opened. If your intending visiting Fettercairn then the local town of Laurencekirk offers accommodation in hotels inns etc.
The distillery has been in operation since 1824, snugly tucked away at the foot of the Grampians from which it takes spring water supplies.
This area is one of Scotland's most fertile regions, hidden amongst its forests and glens, these distinct characteristics combine to produce a balanced malt whisky with a fine character. With signature notes and aromas found across the range, from tropical fruits, Soft spices, and Sweetness.
- Fettercairn Distillery Postcode AB30 1YB
- Fettercairn Distillery Latitude 56.872245 Longitude -2.584534
- Fettercairn Distillery weather forecast
- Fettercairn Distillery Map
- Fettercairn Distillery Reviews
- Fettercairn Distillery Discussion Forum