Terms & Conditions
- Every care has been taken in compiling the contents of this web site.
However, all information about the accommodation is subject to change. stay4you will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, misunderstandings or claims arising from the advertisement or any arrangement or booking.
1. Introduction 1.1 All The Seasons provides an on-line platform and various tools, services, and functions which enable property owners to list property and travellers to book such property (together the “Services”). Services are provided via country specific URL’s, including, through, www.alltheseasons and also via mobile applications (for mobile phone, tablet and other devices or interfaces) (collectively, the "Site"). Booking payments conducted through the Site (the “Payment Services”) are handled by third party payment providers. For the purposes of convenience of definition (but not otherwise) where we use the term “stay4you” in these terms and conditions we are referring www.stay4you.com
1.4 All The Seasons does not authorise anyone to register with this Site unless they are able to enter into legally binding contracts.
1.5 All The Seasons may revise these Traveller Ts&Cs from time to time for reasons such as a change in business operations, new or amended or discontinued products or features, or due to a change in applicable laws.You will be provided with reasonable notice in advance of any changes to any of the terms of these Traveller T&Cs or our decision to terminate these Traveller T&Cs. We shall notify you of such changes or termination through updates on our website or by email. You should visit this page periodically to view the most current Traveller Ts&Cs because they are binding on you.
2. The Basics 2.1 This Site is a place where Travellers can view listings of, and obtain information about, properties offered for rent (“Properties”) by others, including property owners, lessees and managers, (each, an “Owner” and collectively with a Traveller, the “users”). We may also offer other tools or services to allow users to communicate with each other and to enter into rental agreements or other transactions with each other.
2.2 The Site acts only as a venue for users to interact with each other. stay4you is not, and does not become, a party to any contractual relationship between the Traveller and the Owner, and does not mediate between the Traveller and the Owner in the event of any dispute arising between them. You acknowledge and agree that the Traveller and the Owner will be responsible for performing the obligations of any such agreements, that stay4you is not a party to such agreements, and disclaims all liability arising from or related to any such agreements. This is true even if the Site facilitates a booking for a Property or the use of other tools, services or products, as stay4you is not a party to any rental or other agreement between Travellers and Owners.
2.3 Travellers are responsible for, and agree to abide by, all laws, rules and regulations applicable to their use of the Site, their use of any tool, service or product offered on the Site and any transaction they enter into either on the Site or in connection with their use of the Site. Travellers should please note that Owners are responsible for and agree to abide by all laws, rules and regulations applicable to the listing and rental of their Property and the conduct of their rental property business. Please be aware that, even though we are not a party to any rental transaction and assume no liability for legal or regulatory compliance pertaining to any Property Listed on the Site, there may be circumstances where we are nevertheless obligated (as we may determine in our sole discretion) to provide information relating to any listing in order to comply with governmental or regulatory bodies investigations, litigation or administrative proceedings, and we may choose to comply with or disregard such obligation in our sole discretion.
2.4 The Site is made up of Property Listings provided by Owners and content from other third parties. Such content is the responsibility of the Owner or third party creator of the content. We have no responsibility for such content as we are merely providing access to the content as a service to you and providing you with the facility to communicate directly with the Owner to enquire about a Property and make bookings with the Owner for the rental of such Property. All bookings you make are made directly with the Owner and your contract will be with the Owner. Any such contract will govern your right to occupy and use the Property, and may contain obligations to pay additional fees and taxes. All The Seasons is not a party to any such contract and has no liability to you for the Owner’s provision of the Property. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any information in the Listings on the Site or any opinions/content posted by third parties.
3. Property Listings and Interaction with Owners
3.1 Please note that Owners are entirely responsible for all of the information, including images, text and other content, relating to the Properties they offer (“Listings”), for updating them and ensuring (where relevant) that they are correctly translated. Thus, where a Listing is linked to an automated translation facility, such as Google Translate, it is the Owner’s responsibility to ensure that the resulting translation is accurate, and to correct any deficiencies in it.
3.2 If a Traveller finds a Property of interest, an information request can be sent to the Owner (an “Enquiry” or “Enquiries”) stating their name along with any requested information, without having to log in to the Site for the purpose. We and All The Seasons group may offer different email newsletters from time to time intended to enhance the services we or they offer. Travellers may either opt-in to receiving newsletters when sending enquiries or opt-out of receiving newsletters when booking on the Site, and may cancel their subscription to these email newsletters at any time through the Communications Preference Centre, although it may take a short while for the changes in preferences to become effective. 3.3 The Traveller will receive a confirmation from All the Seasons once an Enquiry has been sent to the Owner.
3.4 The Owner may then communicate with the Traveller directly in connection with the Enquiry and Travellers and Owners may also communicate with each other via the Site (and via other tools on the All The Seasons platform).
3.5 Where an Owner has enabled online bookings, Traveller will be able to make a booking online, which shall be approved or declined by the Owner within 24 hours. For online payment, a Traveller whose booking was confirmed by the Owner will be able to pay with their credit card through the payments gateway offered by our third party payment provider and/or All The Seasons Payments. The online payment service is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party payment provider or, in the case of All The Seasons Payments, the Accommodation Fee Collection Agreement and Traveller agrees and acknowledges that (with exception of All The Seasons Payments’ obligations pursuant to the Accommodation Collection Fee Agreement) All The Seasons has no control over or any responsibility for this service.
3.6 Any communication between Travellers and Owners using the All The Seasons platform must not include email addresses or phone numbers. Please be aware that any communication on the Site (or through the All The Seasons platform) will be available to view by All The Seasons employees and representatives. Please also be aware, in accordance with our security and account requirements, we may remove or redact information from any such communications (for example, email addresses, phone numbers or other content we deem to be inappropriate or non-compliant with applicable laws and regulations).
3.7 All The Seasons may, from time to time, use third party e-mail servers to send and track receipt of the Enquiry emails, and analyse the pattern of Enquiry usage reported by these third party tracking systems. Our system does not hold messages indefinitely and they may not be accessible after the message has been delivered to you. Please print a copy of any message which is important to you – for example a payment receipt or a booking confirmation.
3.8 All The Seasons has no responsibility for or otherwise stated involvement in, the communications between the Owner and Traveller.
4. Ranking and Appearance in Search Results All The Seasons cannot guarantee that any Listing will appear in any specific order in search results on a Site. Search order will fluctuate automatically depending on filters used by travellers, traveller preferences, as well as Owners' “Ranking” which consists of the attributes of the property, the quality of the experience provided and the compensation paid for bookings. Attributes of a property are evaluated based on a variety of factors such as traveller feedback, amenities, and the location of a property. The quality of the experience is based on a variety of factors such as calendar accuracy, Owner response times and booking acceptance, online booking and online payments capability, rate consistency and quality stay experience and other factors that All The Seasons may deem important to the user experience from time to time. The compensation paid for bookings is also a factor for the relative ranking of properties with similar offers, based on the relevance factors described above. If a listing is placed on a subscription basis, search results may also vary depending on the search criteria used by a particular Traveller. All The Seasons reserves the right to apply automatically various search algorithms or to use methods to optimize Ranking results for particular Travellers’ experiences and the overall marketplace. Listings placed on a non-subscription basis, such as pay per booking, may not always appear in search results. Listings distributed on third party sites are not guaranteed to display on such third party site in any particular order or at all. Search results and order may appear different on All The Seasons’s mobile application than they appear on its website. To optimize the search experience for both Owners and Travellers and improve the Ranking Process, All The Seasons retains the right to run occasional tests that will be limited in duration but may alter how we display Listings and search results.
5. Registration and establishing an Account 5.1 Should Travellers wish to use services available to them on the Site other than simply making an Enquiry, they must register with the Site. All The Seasons does not authorise anyone to register with the Site unless they are able to enter into legally binding contracts. As a result of successfully completing the registration process, the Traveller obtains a user account for the Site (an “Account”).
5.2 To obtain an Account, a Traveller must follow all of the instructions given by All The Seasons during the registration process. A Traveller can sign up for an Account using a personal email address or alternatively can sign up using Facebook login credentials by clicking on the Facebook login button on the registration screen.
5.3 The Traveller’s Account includes information which is made publicly available to other users of the Site and can also be seen by other internet users not registered on the Site, for example, it may show up in Google search engines. An Account includes, amongst other things: A dedicated page, known as “My profile” page, on which the Traveller’s profile name will be listed as a mandatory field. Other personal and travel information are optional, at the discretion of the Traveller; The ability to monitor specific Properties; Save favourite Properties; Add notes and create lists; Save comments on Properties; Place reviews of rented Properties; Link Traveller’s Facebook account. By logging in with Facebook or linking an Account with Facebook, the Traveller agrees to transfer their login credentials from Facebook and to display the list of Facebook friends who also have an account with All The Seasons Group. This information will be displayed on Traveller profile page. Share favourite Properties or lists with others, such as friends and family and social networks. A link to Owner Reviews (as defined below)
5.4 Traveller is responsible to ensure all information provided is accurate, complete and kept up-to-date.
6.1 All The Seasons will endeavour to reproduce accurately on the Site any photographs supplied by Owner. However, Traveller acknowledges that deviations from original photos can occur when scanning non-digital images, due to individual screen settings and that All The Seasons shall have no responsibility or liability for any such deviation. 6.2 Further, you also acknowledge that Owners and not All The Seasons are responsible for the accuracy with which the photos and descriptions depict the relevant Property.
6.3 All The Seasons may occasionally undertake upgrades and maintenance of the Site, its platforms and systems. These works may result in restrictions on the usage. All The Seasons will, where possible, aim to ensure that works that cause any such restriction are undertaken at a time when most Travellers’ usage is least affected.
6.4 User verification on the Internet is difficult and we cannot, and do not assume any responsibility for the confirmation of each user's purported identity. We encourage Travellers and Owners to communicate directly with each other through the tools available on the Site, though even this does not assure you of the identity of the person with which you are communicating. We further encourage Travellers to take other reasonable measures to assure yourself of the Owners identity and of the property and relevant details of your booking or proposed booking. You agree to (i) keep your password and online ID for both your account with us and your email account secure and strictly confidential, providing it only to authorized users of your accounts, (ii) instruct each person to whom you give your online ID and password that he or she is not to disclose it to any unauthorized person, (iii) notify us immediately and select a new online ID and password if you believe your password for either your account with us or your email account may have become known to an unauthorized person, and (iv) notify us immediately if you are contacted by anyone requesting your online ID and password. Further, if we suspect any unauthorized access to your account, upon our request, you agree to promptly change your ID and password and take any other related action as we may reasonably request. We discourage you from giving anyone access to your online ID and password for your account with us and your email account. However, if you do give someone your online ID and online password, or if you fail to adequately safeguard such information, you are responsible for any and all transactions that the person performs while using your account with us and/or your email account, even those transactions that are fraudulent or that you did not intend or want performed and that All The Seasons will have no liability to you in any such event.
6.5 You acknowledge that All The Seasons is not responsible for checking the identity, or for the behaviour, of Owners or for establishing the nature, condition or existence of a Property.
6.6 All The Seasons reserves the right to transfer these Traveller Ts&Cs, and to assign or subcontract any or all of its rights and obligations under these Traveller Ts&Cs, to a third party or to any other entity belonging to the All The Seasons Group, but will not do so in such a way as to reduce any guarantees you are given under these Traveller Ts&Cs.
7. Intellectual Property
7.1 All content that appears on the Site is protected by copyright and database rights. Reproduction of the Site, in whole or in part, including the copying of text, graphics or designs, is prohibited. 7.2 Travellers are permitted to download, display or print individual pages of the Site to evidence any agreement with All The Seasons and to retain a copy of their bookings. The relevant file or the relevant printout must clearly bear the text “© Copyright [Present Year] All The Seasons - All Rights Reserved”.
7.3 Where a Traveller submits to or transmits through the Site (or All The Seasons’s platform or systems) any content of any type, including text or images, the Traveller undertakes that he/she has the legal rights to do so. 7.4 To the extent that Travellers’ reviews or other content may contain trademarks or other proprietary names or marks, Travellers undertake that they have the right to use such names or marks.
7.5 By submitting any form of content to the Site (including but not limited to all text, descriptions, reviews, photographs, and the like), the Traveller grants All The Seasons and each of their subsidiary and affiliate companies, a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform any such content throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised for any purpose.
8. Travellers’ Accounts, Communications and Reviews
8.1 Travellers must provide only accurate and truthful information concerning their identity, including country of residence, in their Accounts and profile pages, and any other communications on the Site, including reviews of Properties.
8.2 Messages sent via All The Seasons’s systems should only relate to genuine booking Enquiries. We do not tolerate spam or unsolicited commercial electronic communications of any kind. It is prohibited to misuse All The Seasons’s systems, such as by sending unsolicited commercial communications (spam) or disclosing personal information of users to a third party, unless you have the express permission from the user. E-mails and Site recommendations transmitted via the “Recommend this Site” function should only be sent with the recipient’s consent. You agree that you will protect other users’ personal information with the same degree of care that you protect your own confidential information (using at minimum a reasonable standard of care), and you assume all liability for the misuse, loss, or unauthorised transfer of such information.
8.3 Travellers who have booked through the Site may post their reviews of Owners’ Properties (“Traveller Reviews”) on the Site. The Owner is given the opportunity to view Traveller Reviews, and to respond to them (an “Owner Response”). More detail about Traveller Reviews and Owner Responses is available here. Owners will also be given the opportunity to rate the Traveller’s stay (“Owner Review(s)”) and that Owner Reviews will be made available to Owners who you make contact with. Owner Reviews cannot be used to exclude or discriminate against individuals. The Traveller’s sole remedy in relation to Owner Reviews, and All The Seasons’s sole obligation in relation to Owner Reviews, is to permit the Traveller to post a Traveller Review within 14 days of the submission of the Owner Review. All The Seasons otherwise expressly disclaims any liability for any Traveller or Owner Review. Traveller acknowledges and agrees All The Seasons may make such Owner Review available to other Owners who the Traveller contacts through the Site. More detail as to the Owner Review process is available here.
8.4 Please note that All The Seasons does not, and realistically does not have the ability to, verify the accuracy or otherwise of Traveller Reviews, Owner Responses or Owner Reviews.
8.5 All The Seasons nevertheless requires all Traveller Reviews, Owner Responses, Owner Reviews and other communications using All The Seasons’s systems to conform to the Content Guidelines, and may decline to post any of them that All The Seasons finds do not comply. All The Seasons will not edit or otherwise modify reviews on a Traveller or Owner’s behalf. A Traveller or Owner may contact Customer Service to remove their published review. Traveller agrees to comply with any applicable export and/or embargo laws. Further, the Traveller holds that they are not on the US Government list of prohibited parties, and represents that they are of the applicable legal age to contract with All The Seasons.
8.6 All The Seasons does not generally conduct identity checks. If Travellers suspect that the Owner has supplied false information, they are invited to notify All The Seasons through the contact form.
9. Indemnification You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the All The Seasons Group and its equity holders, officers, directors, employees and agents against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature, including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought or occasioned by third parties alleging, arising out of, or in connection with: (a) any material or content you provide to the Site; (b) your use of any content on the Site; (c) any breach by you of these Traveller Ts&Cs; or (d) your use of the Property. All The Seasons will provide notice to you promptly of any such claims.
10. Prohibitions The Traveller shall not directly or indirectly: With respect to the Site, its content, and databases comprised in the Site, in any form, whether by using automatic devices or manual processes, exploit, copy, distribute, reproduce, edit, translate, make publicly accessible or decompile any of the same; Monitor content on the Site or All The Seasons’s platform or systems by means of robots, spiders, or other automatic instruments; provided, however, that a limited exception from the foregoing exclusion is provided to general purpose internet search engines (not including any website or search engine or other service that provides classified listings or adverts for properties available for booking, or any subset of the same or which is in the business of providing services that compete with the All The Seasons) and non-commercial public archives that use tools to gather information for the sole purpose of displaying hyperlinks to the Site, provided they each do so from a stable IP address or range of IP addresses using an easily identifiable agent and comply with All The Seasons’s robots.txt file; Use the Site or All The Seasons’s platform or systems for purposes other than those referred to in these Traveller Ts&Cs; Use the Site or the tools and services on the Site for the purpose of booking or soliciting a rental for a property other than a Property under a valid Listing; Reproduce any portion of the Site on another website or otherwise, using any device including, but not limited to, use of a frame or border environment around the Site, or any other framing technique to enclose any portion or aspect of the Site, or mirror or replicate any portion of the Site; Upload or send to the Site (or All The Seasons’s platform or systems) any contents or programs, which on account of their size or nature, might damage All The Seasons’s computers or networks; Include content on the Site (or All The Seasons’s platform or systems) that breaches any applicable criminal or other laws, or encourages any such breach; Use or access the Site or All The Seasons’s platform or systems in any way that might endanger any computer system or network, including by making available any virus (for which purpose, “virus” includes any program introduced into a system deliberately which carries out a useless and/or destructive function, such as displaying an irritating message or systematically over-writing the information on a user's hard disk); Post or transmit information that is in any way false, fraudulent, or misleading, or engage in any act that may be considered “phishing” (whether primary, secondary or other) or that would give rise to criminal or civil liability; Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, indecent, inflammatory, sexually explicit, pornographic or profane material; or Refer to All The Seasons or any member of the All The Seasons Group in any way that might lead someone to believe that the Traveller or any website is sponsored by, affiliated with, or endorsed by All The Seasons or any member of the All The Seasons Group.
11. Right to delete content Travellers are responsible for ensuring that their communications, and content posted, through or in connection with the Site, including Traveller Reviews and communications with Owners, do not infringe the law, the rights of any person or entity, or contain false information, personal insults, anything libellous, slanderous or defamatory, anything that infringes copyright, data protection law or the Content Guidelines. All The Seasons may review any data on the Site or All The Seasons’s platform or systems and delete it or alter it when it is no longer accurate or up-to-date. Without prejudice to any other available remedies, All The Seasons shall be entitled immediately to remove from the Site any communications or content that infringes these requirements, and to suspend or prevent the usage of any related Account.
12.1 Any messages to us may be sent using the contact form or by post to c/o All The Seasons UK Ltd 25th Floor, Portland House, Bressenden Place, London SW1E 5BH 12.2 Notifications of copyright infringement must contain: Your postal address, telephone number and e-mail address Precise details about the content in question (insertion of the text or image) including a link to the website; A signed declaration in lieu of an oath, which evidences that you: Hold the exclusive rights to use the work; Have not authorised the use of the material in question in this form.
13. Liability of All The Seasons
13.1 The Site is merely a venue allowing you to view Properties listed on the Site, communicate with Owners in respect of any queries or questions you may have, or to make a booking with an Owner for the rental of a Property. We accept no liability in relation to any contract you enter into with an Owner or for any Property you book, except to the extent that we collect tax information and/or Stay taxes on the Owner’s behalf, nor do we accept liability for the acts or omissions of any Owners or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with the Property. For all Properties, your contract will be with the Owner and their terms and conditions will apply to your booking. These terms and conditions may limit and/or exclude their liability to you and you are advised to read them carefully before making a booking.
13.2 We do not provide liability insurance protection for Owners, property managers, or Travellers; regardless of whether a user obtains insurance coverage through one of our third party providers. Travellers are advised to obtain suitable travel insurance to cover their booking for the Property from an Owner, including in the event they have to cancel their booking. It is the Traveller’s responsibility to ensure that the insurance it purchases is adequate and appropriate for the Traveller’s particular needs.
13.3 In no event will the All The Seasons or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, consultants, agents and/or employees or any third party provider of a tool offered on any site of a member of the All The Seasons Group be liable for any lost profits or any indirect, consequential, special, incidental, or punitive damages arising out of, based on, or resulting from the Site or All The Seasons’s platform or systems, any materials or content you submit to the Site, and your use of the Site and/or any transaction between users, even if All The Seasons has been advised of the possibility of such damages. These limitations and exclusions apply without regard to whether the damages arise from breach of contract, negligence or any other cause of action. If you are dissatisfied with the Site (or the All The Seasons platform or systems) or you do not agree with any part of these Traveller Ts&Cs, then your sole and exclusive remedy against All The Seasons is to discontinue using the Site. Nothing in these Traveller Ts&Cs shall exclude or restrict All The Seasons Group’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence; nor for All The Seasons Group’s fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
14.3 All The Seasons recommends that you save your own copy of these Traveller Ts&Cs in a separate file on your device or in print-out form. 14.4 All The Seasons’s failure to act with respect to a breach of these Traveller Ts&Cs by the Traveller or others does not waive All The Seasons’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. 14.5 The headings to the Clauses are for ease of reference only and do not affect the interpretation or construction of these Traveller Ts&Cs.
14.6 The invalidity of one or more provisions of these Traveller Ts&Cs shall not affect the validity of the other provisions. 14.7 The European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution Platform is available at http://ec.europa.eu/odr