Boat of Garten Golf Club Holiday Accommodation Guide for the Boat Of Garten Golf Club which is set alongside the River Spey in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park, only 10 minutes drive from the bustling village of Aviemore.
Braid’s design features 18 completely individual holes, a small clubhouse, tidy and modern locker rooms, every hole is different, but if I was to pick a hole the par 5 13th which is just a long slog with a strange lay-up shot for your second, and the short par 4 15th which requires a 7 iron or so off the tee then an 8 iron to the green, despite being a straight away hole, but that's picking a hole for the sake of finding fault, the rest of the course is fabulous, and picking a favourite is impossible.
Explore Boat of Garten Golf Club Holiday Accommodation Guide
- Boat of Garten Golf Club Geolocation Latitude 57.33273° N Longitude -3.593409° W
- Boat of Garten Golf Club Postcode PH24 3BQ
- Boat of Garten Golf Club Map
- Boat of Garten Golf Club Weather Forecast
- Boat of Garten Golf Club Reviews
- Boat of Garten Golf Club Discussion
- Boat of Garten Golf Club Tracks & Routes
The course is not only renowned as a demanding test of sporting skill but also as a magnificent setting for the game, cleverly and sensitively shaped fairways lined by birch trees, heather and broom, maximising the natural landscape and producing a beautiful and challenging course.