Balmenach Distillery Grantown on Spey Established in 1824 by James MacGregor, from a family of farmers and illicit distillers who resided in Tomintoul, situated in the village of Cromdale, one of the crossing points of the River Spey, the distillery stands on historic soil.
Today Inver House has not yet produced a single malt bottling from this distillery, however, a limited number of bottles of Balmenach 27 Year Old and 28 Year Old have been produced for their Highland Selection.
A range of Limited Edition Single Highland Malts which have been individually selected by the Distillery Managers from their five Highland Distilleries.
- Balmenach Distillery Postcode AB55 4BB
- Balmenach Distillery Geolocation Latitude 57.325531° N Longitude -3.533942° W
- Balmenach Distillery Map
- Balmenach Distillery Weather Forecast
- Balmenach Distillery Reviews
- Balmenach Distillery Discussion Forum
- Balmenach Distillery Tracks & Routes