Visiting the Glenburgie Distillery then the local town of Forres provides accommodation for you to explore the area and enjoy the local hospitality. Glenburgie Distillery offers a Speyside Single Malt Scotch Whisky. Ballantine’s status as the second largest seller in the world accounts for the fact that Glenburgie’s sightings as a single malt are as infrequent as those of the Loch Ness monster.
Allied only bottled it once and Chivas Bros has only ever included it in its limited edition Cask Strength series, which are only available through the firms’ distillery visitors' centres.
It very occasionally pops up as an independent bottling, as do some of the last remaining stocks of Glencraig.
- Glenburgie Distillery Postcode IV36 2QX
- Glenburgie Distillery Latitude 57.624311 Longitude -3.513994
- Forres 4 day weather forecast
- Glenburgie Distillery Map
- Glenburgie Distillery Reviews
- Glenburgie Distillery Discussion Forum
It is not commonly seen other than as a bottling from Gordon & MacPhail.
July 2017 Glenburgie was released as a 15-year-old single malt, alongside expressions from Glentauchers and Miltonduff under the Ballantine’s brand.