Glen Moray distillery, the distillery started production in September 1897.
This is a Speyside distillery producing single malt scotch whisky, situated on the banks of the River Lossie in Elgin, Moray, using a wide variety of casks from sherry and Chardonnay to port casks.
The whisky matures in the on site warehouses producing an intricate spectrum of flavours, here you will find aged single malts and the birth of the Elgin Heritage Collection, from there 12 year old to there 18 year old.
As a Single Malt, Glen Moray is distilled in pot stills entirely by the distillery from water and only malted barley since 1897, in carefully matured in American oak casks sourced from North America, the result is a typical Single Malt from Speyside, soft and fruity with a large range which appeals to all
- Glen Moray distillery Postcode IV30 1YE
- Glen Moray distillery Geolocation 57.644562° N Longitude -3.340653° W
- Glen Moray distillery Map
- Glen Moray distillery Weather Forecast
- Glen Moray distillery Reviews
- Glen Moray distillery Discussion Forum
- Glen Moray distillery Tracks & Routes