Duff House run by Historic Scotland, Aberdeenshire Council and the National Galleries of Scotland.
This is a Georgian estate house in Banff, Aberdeenshire, Scotland constructed as a Georgian Mansion family home in 1735, in the 18th century the house was redesigned by Scottish architect William Adam.
Visitors can enjoy walking round the three floors,viewing a stunning collection of fine art, paintings, antique furniture and exhibitions, here you will find a tea room and shop and an audio-visual display giving the history of the House and family.
Duff House is situated in parkland which provides walks along the river Deveron and also features the Gothic Mausoleum of the Duff family.
- Duff House Postcode AB45 3SX
- Duff House Geolocation Latitude 57.65864° N Longitude -2.5196369° E
- Duff House Map
- Duff House Weather Forecast
- Duff House Reviews
- Duff House Discussion Forum
- Duff House Tracks & Routes