Cairn O Mount Aberdeenshire, The road linking Banchory and Fettercairn on the B974 over the summit of some 1,475 ft has historical associations that go back to Macbeth. Edward I of England, and Montrose. All of Whom used this pass in the lower Grampians.
The view to the Kincardineshire coast is fine, and the gradients are easy. But this is one of the historic passes that, whatever improvements are made on them, are still liable to be blocked by snow in Winter.
- Cairn O Mount Pass Geolocation Latitude 56.861920 Longitude -2.570220
- Cairn O Mount Pass Map
- Cairn O Mount Pass Weather Forecast
- Cairn O Mount Pass Reviews
- Cairn O Mount Pass Discussion Forum
- Cairn O Mount Pass Tracks & Routes