The Ardmore distillery sits at the highest point of the Northern railway line, 600 feet above sea level.
Close to the small village of Kennethmont, the proximity to the railway line allowed founder Adam Teacher to transport materials from Glasgow to this remote corner of Aberdeenshire, helping the distillery flourish.
Almost unchanged from the moment he made his dream a reality, the water is still drawn from the naturally rising springs that sit on the 1,500 foot tall Knockandy Hill.
- Ardmore Latitude 57.351117° N Longitude -2.745016° E
- Ardmore Distillery Postcode AB54 4NH
- Ardmore 4 day weather forecast
- Ardmore Distillery Reviews
- Ardmore Distillery Discussion Forum